Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

September Week 2: Photo-a-day

Week of 9.8 thru 9.14


9.8 ... Aaron & I went to see Lawless and then to Sam's Pizza for dinner. Love date nights!

9.9 ... Most weekends we grocery shop, nap, watch golf and do laundry

9.10 ... Someone missed his daddy

9.11 ... Some of my heroes. My family & friends that fight for our country and their lives. Much respect


9.12 ... Ready for hubby to be home. I hate when we arn't together

9.13 ... My dining table is junked up right now with stuff from my Jamberry consultant kit

9.14 ... My favorite dessert: 3 layer chocolate mousse cake from Sam's Pizza ... DELISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!