Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Monday, September 10, 2012

My New Endeavor

I have decided to join the "direct sales" business. I am now selling Jamberry Nails and these are 
A-MA-ZING! I only needed to try them ONCE before I decide to join the team, that's how rockin' these are! If you want to know more have questions PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me I'd love to help!

I will be having a "Launch Party" as soon as I get my kit in so stay posted so you can help me out! :)

Here is a photo of my design that I got as a sample from a friend ... Thanks Carla ;)
The pink is just some polish I already had in my stock and the ring finger is the Jamberry nail shield!
LOVE!

If you want to look at the over 200 designs we have please visit my website at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!