Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Monday, September 10, 2012

September Week 1: Photo-a-day

I have been playing along with Project 365/Project Life since the beginning of the year. I have an app on my phone called Project365 that I LOVE! It reminds me to take my picture everyday & I need that bad because I'm a super forgetful person!

Well I saw a friend post on instagram a while back a picture & it was themed and I was like "woah that's a great idea, that would help me with getting a variety of my pictures instead of just having food or tv" and then guess what I forgot to ask her where she was getting the themes. A few months passed by and then I saw her post another one and this time it was hash tagged so I followed it and found the list! AH! So I decided to start playing along.

So here are my pictures from 9.1 thru 9.7


Day1: Aaron & I hanging out at BWW after Charlie's 30th bday party :)

Day2: Even tho he's not a father yet, I can't wait to make him one

Day 3: Those towers define my home town


Day 4: Nothing but a bunch of junk mail and 1 wedding invitation

Day 5: A hot hot day for September ... 104!

Day 6: Everyday I drink a red bull and watch the Big Brother Live Feeds

Day 7: My naked eyelid, I'm an all natural kind of girl, no make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!