Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hubby's Birthday

Well today is my WONDERFUL dear husbands 28th birthday! Just wanted to wish him the BEST birthday ever! :)

Tonight's plans are probably dinner and a movie since that's his favorite thing to do is the movies! We're probably going to see A-Team. Hope it's a good'n!

After that probably work on some more scrappin' challenges. I'm a little behind with all the stuff goin' on around the house lately. Since DH is going away on a "boys" birthday weekend hopefully I'll be able to get some done.

I'm going to attempt my FIRST ever card this weekend for my daddy for sunday. Wish me luck!! Well I lied, I made my own Christmas Cards last year, but I don't count that :)

Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!