Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cross Wall

For a few years now I have been wanting to start a cross wall and just never had the idea of how to go about doing it or where to even buy them. It seems like they are becoming more and more popular here so cross' are more available at the stores and easier to find now. So for the past month or so I've been collecting a few here and there and finally had enough to hang up as the START of my cross wall. I'm super proud of it and like how it turned out. I can't wait to go shopping for more to add to it!

I'm so happy with the way my living room looks now, it looks like a completely different room. Doesn't look like a bachelor pad anymore, looks homey and cozy. Now just to buy an entertainment center and a new ceiling fan and that room will be COMPLETE! Then to tackle the master!!

Here is how my cross wall turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!