Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 on 12 - January Edition

Well I hopped on the bandwagon. Alot of my friends decided to do 12 on 12 this year since it's 2012 and they convinced me that it was an adorable idea so that I needed to participate in it as well. I had already began taking pictures for my 10 on 10 pictures the other day so I decided this month I'd do both.

For those of you who arn't familiar with 10 on 10 or in this case 12 on 12, you can click the 10 on 10 category listed on the sidebar here in my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my 12 on 12! :)

9am: Breakfast: I had a sausage croissant pig in the blanket, with a red bull and some ibuprofen. I didn't sleep too well last night on account of my fall yesterday so I was extra sleepy this morning.


10am: On chat with customer support at Barnes & Nobles/Nook. I needed to switch my email address over on my account and it wouldn't let me so I had to work with them to get the problem fixed.


 11am: Working on some manuals for work

  12pm: Lunch time! Went to Boo Boo's by work to get 1/2 of a chicken salad sammich (with spinich) and a cup of broccoli cheese soup and a sugar cookie on the side :) Mmm mmm mmm!

 1pm: Working on some lien waivers for work, BORING!


2pm: Work work, more work BORING!

3pm: Time for another cup of ice water. I've been doing so good this week!

 4pm: Ugh it's that time again, time to get gas. It's my most hated task!

5pm: Driving home listening to my favorite song right now. Also Tucker waiting at the back door ready to go outside to go potty. He's so cute!!

  6pm: Looking over my new pattern trying to figure out if I have all the right yarn to start working on this. I'm doing a collaboration with a photographer and I can't WAIT :)

 7pm: Watching Modern Family from last night

 8pm: Messing around on facebook and watching Revenge from last night. I love this show right now, it is SO super addicting!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my 12 on 12. See you next month, same time same place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!