Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ScrapChicks Card Challenges

This month over at ScrapChicks we're doing a whole months worth of card challenges! How fun!! I've finished 3 so far and have killed 2 birds with one stone, completing the challenges so that I can earn my golden egg AND making cards for Aaron's bday, my daddy's Father's Day card, and a card for Aaron's dad. Now all I have to do is get one done for Aaron's step dad and I'll be set!!

Here are the 3 cards that I've done so far ...

Aaron's birthday card

My daddy's fathers day card 
(which is PERFECT by the way because I'm putting together a basket full of grill related items for his present)

Aaron's dads father's day card

Thanks for looking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!