Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nothing Exciting

Well I decided that I'd post an update on my blog since I haven't updated in a while. Nothing new is going on here, it's Rangers baseball season so that's what my life is based around! :) Either going to games (we have 1/2 season tickets) or watching them on TV.

I haven't been able to do any scrapping lately because we've been so busy! I am hoping to get a little bit in this upcoming long holiday weekend! We'll see if that happens!

I'm so super duper sad, one of my scrapbook forums www.scrapchicks.com is closing down :( I'm going to miss the daily chats with my chicks and the AWESOME inspiration around there, but I'm going to keep in touch with all of them either thru facebook or my other forums (Sassy Lil Sketches) but it's still sad to see a place that I called home go. Shannon (the owner) is a really good family friend of mine and she's moving onto bigger and better, she's going into newborn photography so we all wish her the best of luck!! Love you momma chick!!

As for my followers, you can find me on Sassy Lil Sketches, both as a member and a design team member!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!