Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Your Place in the Sun (Class)

 
I stumbled across this free class on ScrapScene and I'm in LOVE with this idea!

Here is the link to the inital blog post about it ... http://www.scrapbeginnings.blogspot.com/

It's a FREE year long class to help you put together an album about the special place in your heart that you call Home. You will record the things you see, the places you go regularly. What a great thing to show your kids when they're older to show them the history behind the house they grew up in.

Everyone should come play along in this class!! I started a separate page here on my blog to document the journey! Make sure to keep checking back to see my new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!