Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I MADE A DT!!!


Oh my gosh! I just can't believe it! I already fulfilled a scrappy goal and the year has barely begun! I have always wanted to be on a Design Team and I finally made it. I am now a Design Team member for cards over at Sassy Lil Sketches. If for some reason you haven't heard of them you NEED to go check them out! They have a blog and a brand new forum that is full of scrappy inspiration and fun! I've made a ton of new friends from all over the world and I'm addicted already!! Hope to see some new faces over there! If you join the forum, make sure to stop by HERE and tell them that I (Jamie) sent you over!! :)

I just can't even begin to tell you how talented these ladies are that I'm sitting next to under this DT. They are amazing and so creative. I look forward to seeing what they are going to bring to the table in the next few months, get to creating!!

There is a list on the left hand side of all these talented ladies, go show them some love!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie,
    Congratulations on Making the Design Team over at Sassy Lil' Sketches! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing what you create!!!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jamie!!! I'm looking forward to scrapping with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!