Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

State Fair of Texas

Every year my husband and I have a tradition to go to the fair. We went yesterday and had a great time as usual. Every year they have a contest to see who gets the fair food for the year. This year Fried Frito Pie was voted as the best fair food of 2010. We tried it and really enjoyed it, it was basically just fried chili but it was delish. It's a MUST to get a Fletcher's corn dog while you're at the fair, so we also got one of those. I decided to be bold and try the new jalapeno and cheddar one, while Aaron stuck with the original. Since I'm not a huge fan of hot dogs, the jalapeno cheese one was perfect for me. We walked around the fair a little, walked around in some of the booths and exhibits, walked thru the car show and just soaked in all the fair goodness. Before we left Aaron and I shared a funnel cake. Mmmm! Can't wait till next year, too bad it's only once a year!

I decided to use the Sassy Lil Sketches 10.7 sketch to document our trip to the fair. Go visit them and give it a go! Come on, ya know you wanna!!

Here's my take on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!