Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Monday, February 13, 2012

12 on 12: February Edition

For those of you who are not familiar with this process you can read more about it in detail if you click on the link in my sidebar that is titled 10 on 10.

Without further ado, here is my 12 on 12 for this month

10am: Having some breakfast

11am: Grocery shopping

12pm: Making some valentine snacks :)


1pm: Watching The Notebook with my sweetie :)

 
2pm: Cuddle time with Tucker
 
3pm: Working on some orders for my shop

4pm: Having a snack to hold me over till dinner
 
5pm: Still working on orders



6pm: Aaron making dinner for me since I was busy with shop stuff


7pm: Here comes the sleet/snow they were talking about!!

8pm: Watching the Grammy's


9pm: Enjoying some dessert :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!