Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 on 10 November Edition



Woohoo, it's that time again it's the 10th of the month so it's time for 10 on 10!!! I just LOVE this time of the month where I can document an ordinary day in pictures! For those of you who are new to this you can read more about 10 on 10 ... HERE
If you would like to see my other 10 on 10's you can click ... HERE
Here is my 10 on 10 for November! :)
11am: Typing up a quote at work
12pm: Met a girlfriend for lunch at Potbelly's
1pm: Working on some job files
 
2pm: Catching up with some words with friends

3pm: More work, processing the mail

4pm: Getting gas, UGH I loathe getting gas

5pm: Checking the mail on my way home
 
6pm: Having dinner, Don Juans mmmmmm!!

7pm: Playing a little xbox

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!