Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7.8 Hen Party Friday

Every friday over at ScrapChicks we have a new challenge, for this challenge it is time to wipe the dust off those tools we never use!! Yeah get out your sizzix, cuttlebug, cricut, crop-a-dile, xyron and whatever you might have and use it to create a LO, card or altered art! Make sure when you post your work that you let us know what TOOL you used!

Here is Kelly's example:
And here is mine:
I used my cricut to cut out the letters that I misted over, I used my new sewing machine to stitch around the edges, I used my cuttlebug to emboss it and I used my distresser to distress the edges of the card, AND used my corner rounder!
Come on over and play with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!