Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Monday, March 7, 2011

3.7 Card Sketch

It's that time again!! Time for the awesome sketch reveal over at Sassy Lil Sketches! Come play along with us HERE, and also don't forget to play along with our layout sketches as well HERE!

Here is this week's sketch ...


 And here is my take on it ...


Check our our awesome sponsor this month!!

NIKKI SIVILS!! I am SO beyond excited about this months sponsor because not only are her products A-MA-ZING but she was SO super sweet enough to send everyone a kit from the Sassy DT! I was lucky enough to get the We Are Family kit and I'm in LOVE!! Be sure to show Nikki some love on her blog!


and our Digi Sponsor is ...

2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute card, Jamie!
    Your blog is looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friggin adorable card.....great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!