Jamie's Jamberry's

Jamie's Jamberry's
Click here to learn more!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches Blog Hop

I experienced my first ever blog hop this week and it was SUPER fun! :) one of the challenges was to make a card or LO off of one of the 2 sketches provided. I am going to try to get both of them done, but I've only finished one so far.

Here is the sketch

And here is the card that I made off of it. I think it turned out super cute, and I think this may be our christmas cards for this year!

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing along on our Sassy Lil' Sketches blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute holiday card, jamie! thanks for using another sassy lil' sketch! the blog is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute card and that snowman accent is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card. great way to use scraps. thanks for playing with sassy lil sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the papers you chose for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on the sketch! Thanks for playing on the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and show me some love!